- Field Day is our annual event to clean up and set up the Sturgeon and Dietz fields.
- The exercise is intended for AA, AAA, and Majors players, managers, and parents. Coach Pitch and Tball teams are excused.
- Date and Time: This Saturday April 9th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- If there is light or intermittent rain, the work will continue. If there is a steady rain, then the work will be postponed for April 16th.
- Your manager will inform you of your exact field assignments.
- In addition to the players, each team should field at least 4 to 5 adults to help.
- The Sturgeon Fields are located on Sturgeon road, just north of U.S. 10, across the road from Barstow Airport.
- Dietz Field is located on the corner of Eastlawn and Bayliss, close to Eastlawn Elementary School
- Tag Night is our annual door-to-door fundraising event. Each team is assigned a specific neighborhood and the kids, with adult supervision, will go door-to-door to request cash donations to the league.
- This is an important fundraising mechanism for the League. Last year, for example, our teams were able to raise over $6000 from Tag Night collections.
- All Majors, AAA, and AA teams are expected to participate. Coach Pitch and Tball teams are excused.
- Date and Time: Tuesday April 12th from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. We will have people at the Sturgeon field complex as early as 5:00 p.m. and as late as 8:30 p.m. to help you with receiving and then depositing money containers.
- Again it is good to get as many parents to help out as possible. A 2:1 ratio of kids to parents is ideal. Parents MUST have their volunteer forms filled out and signed to participate.
- Your manager will inform you of your exact neighborhood assignment and the exact logistics of where you will meet prior to going through your specific neighborhood.
- Majors Division (10-12 year olds)
- AA Division (8-9 year olds)
- Coach Pitch Division (5-7 year olds)
- Tball Division (4-5 year olds)
- AAA Division (10-11 year olds)
Please click the Little League link below to find out you players
official Little League age.
Welcome to the Fraternal Northwest Little League Website:FNWLL provides a great league for kids from ages 4-12. We have Tee Ball, Coach Pitch, AA, AAA and Majors levels of baseball that serves approximately 400 families. Through these levels we provide the kids with a fun and challenging baseball experience.
To Which Midland Little League Organization Do You Belong?A Description of League Boundaries for the FNWLL Playing Area
In the area surrounding Midland, there are 5 different leagues associated with Little League. Your primary residence determines to which league you belong. Please check out the simple map attached to this message to determine if you live in the FNWLL area. If you have questions regarding which organization to sign up with, do not hesitate to contact one of the board members listed.